whipped cream

9:48 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Okay, I promise to make this a happier post, so sorry about the last one! I start school in less than a week! I cannot wait to be done!!! but I really want to enjoy my last year! I was looking at pictures, I have changed so much since last summer! last summer my hair was ten inches longer... then 0n the fateful day of August 24 2009....I chopped it off! so sad. also, my diet consisted ONLY of chocolate here is a pic I found....just one of my past lunches captured on film. It is a cappuccino chunky chocolate fancy ice cream sundae, with extra extra peanut butter, extra extra hot fudge, extra caramel, a fudge brownie underneath, the chocolate that freezes when it touches ice cream, and of course whipped cream! a total of 3000 calories! that used to be norm for me, now I resist and try so hard to not relapse! oh memories. I was about half way through when this picture was taken



0 comments: