patience

8:08 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
In nine months I am moving to Tuscon, Arizona. so excited. However, today murderers from Tuscon, Arizona are reeking havoc on the quaint town of Siloam Springs. helicopters, squad cars, and US marshalls are in Siloam looking for the bad guys. so, the place I currently live in is being invaded by murderers that escaped from prison in the exact location I will be moving to. that's what I call irony. Now that I am 21 I think it's time to purshase a gun. I want a pink and sparkly one, preferably one that glows in the dark. It also needs ultra-violet bullets that burn your skin and paralyze you. what? I do have the right to bear arms. and who knows? I might come in contact with more serial killers when I transition to Arizona!

okay, so while I was frying in the sun today I was quite contemplative. too bad I didn't think about applying sunscreen! anyways. I was thinking about what qualities I find attractive in boys. Below, we have my top three celebrity crushes. Adam Brody, Leonardo Dicaprio, and of course Matt "Lion Heart" Lienart. pictures provided of course.


Anyways, on the subject of boys. This summer I realized I don't want to find that person right now. I am young and want to enjoy my life! I am also ambitious and I don't want to be attached. I think God has changed my heart a lot, because I am finally understanding patience. He has placed so many wonderful things in my life, and the desire for a boy is just not one of them. I know when the time is right I will find the perfect person, and that will be so fun! but I am at a great place right now, and I want to honor God by following His will for me, instead of seeking my own selfish desires! In the mean time I will just awe over Adam, Leo, and Matt. They are simply gorgeous!

by the way, I am still thinking about my hair decision (working on not being so impulsive) but thank you so much Susan Greathouse for your wonderful advice! I really liked it, and am seriously considering it! :)

peace and love!

0 comments: