new new new

9:20 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
first day of school was fun! I love my classes, and I have lots of friends in them! I still miss my best friend, Annie, there is an emptiness without her here! my other best friend, Erica, is married now! I am so happy for her, she looked gorgeous. they are truly in love! it's so wonderful and happy to see! true love is such a beautiful thing to witness! I had a scrimmage tonight for soccer! it wasn't spectacular. our first touch was off, and we were tired from a million two-a-days! we still won, but it wasn't attractive soccer! I took a five hour energy shot before, and it just made me thirsty! I also felt jittery, but not more energetic. unless I can start playing soccer with a camelback attached, I am done with those things! they make you parched! new beginnings have the potential to be great, it's all about how you look at it! new school year...I don't want to be in Arkansas or at JBU...at all. but I am excited for this year. I hope it is my best yet! I'll be 22, and that's my soccer number, and my favorite number that exists!

0 comments: