gone

11:42 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today is a sad day, my little brother and dad are leaving for Arizona. My dad will start his new job at University of Arizona in a few days, and Thomas will enroll in classes. I am so sad. My dad went to my soccer game last night, and I couldn't even play the second half because I was so upset..and I realized I would miss him so much...and I was crying the whole time! but God is in control, and He wants my daddy there, and I know it's the best thing! it's just hard being separated from him. The only reason I went to JBU was so my parents could watch me play soccer. and now he is going to miss my last season. so sad. but I will try to play really hard even though he won't be there. He also said he would surprise me a few times this season, and be cheering for me in the bleachers. It's sad watching them pack to leave. I feel bad for my mom and older brother too, because they are both sad too. I already feel an emptiness in my heart, missing them already. I need to be strong though. All of my friends at JBU have to go to school away from their parents, so it shouldn't be a big deal, but it's just not what I am used to! It's rainy today, it always rains when people I care about leave me.

here is an Arizonan sunset, my daddy and brother get to see this every night, and soon I will too.



this next picture is just one of my prom pictures from high school. I miss these days, they were so much easier.



finally, my little brother and me. we are so different, but we are so close. I like this picture because he is smiling.



I love my family, and I don't know what I will this year, not having all them with me.



0 comments: