impulsive

6:17 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I just realized I am a very impetuous person. I make decisions so fast! I guess I just know what I want! although I am a person that loves color, I see everything in black and white/ yes and no. I hate the color gray because it implies uncertainty. The word maybe sickens me. I never regret my rash decisions, but sometimes I think I should be a bit more cautious!

last night I looked at careers for personal trainers, I found one at a Malibu resort.... and one of the perquisites requires you to do 42 push-ups in under two minutes. well...I could lower my body 42 times, but after I finished, my dad told me I didn't do any of them correctly. I have some work to do. I have been trying to get in top shape for soccer this fall, and I have been researching smart ways to get in shape...guess what? sleeping longer is better for you! apparently, it helps you make smarter decisions. so I am really going to focus on rest this year!

my hair has finally transitioned from being short to medium. now I am trying to decide what to do! It has gotten much blonder from the sun this summer, but I don't really like it (I don't think blondes have more fun) and maybe I should just dye it darker. So the decision: caramel brown or chocolate brown? and I have no bangs now! so.....side bangs or no bangs?

okay, finally...since I am trying to give up sweets I think a rewards system sounds fun! when I score my first goal this season, I am making this baby! until then, no more cookies, reeses, ice cream, and all those deliciously sinful treats!

French Chocolate Hazelnut Cake!








1 comments:

Susan said...

you're my inspiration! haha i'm pretty sure you are already in shape, but way to go! And I agree...brunettes are way better ;)

i like you with dark hair, and long and bangs could be fun too (they're in according to teen vogue)

:)