fatigue and fun

8:02 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yay for two-a-day soccer practices! seriously though, I am really enjoying them!! this has already been the hardest pre-season yet, but I know it's preparing us for this season! When I was warming up tonight I was looking around at my teammates and realized I adore all of them! well, I don't know the new girls yet, so its kinda premature to say I love them, but they all seem nice so far! but as for my returning teammates...they are truly my best friends, and I love them all! I want them all to succeed this season and have the best season ever! one of my bestest friends, annie, didn't come back this year, and its like part of me is missing, but I really think we will both grow a lot during this year being separated! plus, distance doesn't break friendships, it just makes makes the bond stronger! anyways, I am so excited for this season! and I want to do my bestest!

okay, so I always have struggled with my complexion- I have tried vitamins, prescriptions, washing it all the time, sunlight, moisturizer, no sweets, lots of water...blah. blah. blah. and it never worked, and I have always been aware of it! but guess what? I found a cure! the Neutrogena Wave! it massages your face and cleans it really deep... and it's pink! super great product! my face is clear now, and it gives me so much more confidence! I recommend all of you purchase it! now if only they made ones that had Swarovski crystals encrusted on them!

my favorite song today is crazy in love by Beyonce and Jay-Z! I think they are both amazing!!! this song just makes me happy! I remember falling in love with it years ago, and I still just love it! I want to be Beyonce, she is the best ever!



0 comments: