over

3:33 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Summer is done! I am so sad! summer is my favorite time of the year! I love doing what I want to do! I personally am not a fan of the whole academic thing! I love summer because I always have ambitions of change. I enjoy taking fourth months to become a better person inside and out! now, as I have strived to be a better person this whole summer, I will be now face challenges this school year, and I hope I conquer them! at church Sunday the speaker said, you must surrender your whole life to God, not just parts of it. My whole life I feel like I haven't been 100% vulnerable, and I haven't fully submitted my life to Him. It's a slow process of giving your whole heart to Him, and that's what I am doing now. I want my words to represent Him, I want my actions to be a reflection, and I want my thoughts to make Him happy! Besides getting caught up in soccer, and school, and maintaining strong friendship, I want that to be my focus! and with Him, I can handle the mundane classes, and brutal practices! I hope though my friends and family hold me accountable by my actions! I know I don't want to go back to school, but I am going to try to make it a great year! and then I outta here! finally!!!

0 comments: