far away

6:15 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I loved today, because the weather was beautiful! It is getting cold, and that means its time for a new season!

I had a blast at Erica's bridal shower this weekend! She is already married, but has her actual ceremony is in less than a month!!! I stayed at her duplex, and it's so cute! but it occurred to me today that we won't get to have slumber parties with just anymore, and when she comes to visit it just won't be the same.
My cousin, Katie, is getting married too! I am her maid of honor! I can't wait to see her at Christmas, it will be our last time together before she gets married...so it won't be the same either! we always stay up late, and watch movies, and just have so much fun!

I already really miss Erica because I won't get to see her for a long time! and I miss my cousin, Katie! and I miss Annie, I haven't seen her since July, and she is leaving for Africa in just a few days! She will be doing a medical missions trip! I am so excited for her!!! and I miss my dad and brother.
So many people I feel so close to..are far away. I miss them all so much! but I am thankful for my brother, sister-in-law, momma, the little girls I coach, the people at 3DPT, and all my other great friends who I DO get to see each day! and I love them all so much! I want to make sure I do a great job showing them my love and thankfulness! sometimes we forget to appreciate the special things we do have, when we are consumed by missing what's not around.

Halo by Beyonce is my favorite song today, it's just so beautiful...

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away


0 comments: