From Caramel to Chocolate

5:38 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
This school year is all about change! I am actually doing my homework this year, and putting that before social engagements (which anyone that knows me...knows I always pick having fun before school) NOT this year! I just don't want to fail any classes and have to come back next year! that would be awful!!

Soccer is going great! my knee feels amazing and I am having so much fun! my feet hurt from wearing high heels though...I probably shouldn't wear them, but they are so dang cute!

I dyed my hair chocolate brown!! I like it...got super tired of those sunny highlights! summer is over! I think it was caramel brown, before....so I call it chocolate now! I will put up a picture later :)


it's blurry because it's on my iphone!! but you get the point.....chocolate!!!!!!

0 comments: