dream

9:23 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I love the weekends! I have had so much fun with my friends this week! I love love my friends :) I keep forgetting to take pictures though! normally I love too, guess I am too busy having fun to take pics! I just got back from church, and I totally feel inspired! I LOVE when a good sermon makes you want to change your heart follow God's plan for you more! I think that's the way church should be! tonight we learned about dreams, and how we should strive for the best...and never give up! I started thinking about my dreams, and I tried to identify what is most important! I dream of becoming a personal trainer, and I really want to help people improve their self-image and help them alter their lifestyles! and I want a family, and to be a wonderful wife and a loving mommy!! but then I started thinking about God's purpose for me, and how I can apply that to my life. I have to follow His will for me! I think He wants me to use the gifts He has bestowed upon me to help others! and I want to do that! the pastor said there are five necessary things you need to for dreams to become reality! lets see if I remember them....

1) desire
2) risk
3) encouragement
4) availability
5) mystery

yay! I remembered! well I have to have the desire to dream, gotta be willing to lose it all to become what I need to be, gotta have encouragement from fellow believers, gotta be available! and this one is the hardest for me. MYSTERY! ahhhh that word is so scary....this comes from someone who would wrap her own Christmas presents so their would be no surprise! the unknown terrifies me! I am a planner, I am supposed to know what's going to happen! however, God is def working on that with me. He knows it's my weakness, and he is teaching me to be easy-going, flexible, and relaxed....so hard though! I need to marry someone spontaneous so he balances me! well there ya go those are the five necessary things to fulfill dreams! so exciting!! :)

0 comments: