busy!

8:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I should be studying for my lab final test! however! I am just not focusing very well right now! my first semester of my last year is drawing to a close! I am so happy!!! One whole month of Christmas break sounds fabulous!!!!!! I sprained my ankle 3 days before my last game of my life! that happened about 3 weeks ago, but I still can't really run! it's weird not working out..thats always been a huge part of my life! I have done some things, but it's not the same! I was sad when it happened because I couldn't play my last game 100%, but I know things happen for a reason. It showed me that we cannot anticipate the future, and it also reminded me to not get angry at God when bad stuff happens. and it taught me that soccer has always been a big part of my life, but it isn't my identity! and it reminded me to be tough! and also, I think facing adversity often makes you stronger! you succeed if you don't face challenges!


today in class I had an epiphany! My Evangelical Theology teacher said something along these lines...Some people are so loving, and they want to show the people they care about their love. These people go above and beyond. However, these people are often taken advantage of. They desire so badly to show their love, but they often are the ones that feel lonely and taken for granted."
I feel like I am a loving person, I enjoy doing things for others, and encouraging others. But sometimes I feel exhausted from trying so hard to please and bring joy to others. Sometimes I feel taken advantage of. Not so much these days because I am more assertive than I used to be. My teacher then said Jesus always shows love, but is often deserted. He shows love unconditionally, and I often neglect Him. I often forget to thank Him for what He has done for me. I often am too busy for Him. I sometimes just forget about him.
I know what it feels like when I do something kind for someone, and they don't acknowledge it..its similar with God. No matter what we do, His love is everlasting. No love can compare to His. So when I feel sad when I don't feel love reciprocated back, I need to remember that God is always sending His love, even when I forget to love Him back! interesting!

Friday was our Dance at school! it was super fun!! It was Pride and Predjudice themed so we did those kinda dances! Here are some pics from the dance!


I got to talk to annie today!! She is home from Africa!!! we talked on the phone for two hours, and we are still not caught up!! I am gonna see her next week! we are going to go to the Plaza in Kansas City! I am so stoked!!!



Okay finally! This is for you Susan Greathouse!!! this picture was taken before you went to Ireland!! I miss you a lot! you are the reason I have a blog!! you will be home soon and I can't wait to see you!!!!


0 comments: