10:25 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
hiiiiii!! look at me, two posts in one week! it's me again!!
we finished number 2 in conference! weeeeeeee I wish we would have got second, but it's okay because we all grew a lot during the season! Our first game in the conference tournament is Saturday! so hopefully it will go great! we have three girls that tore their ACL's! it's so sad! I feel so bad for them because I know how they feel :( it was one of the hardest times in my life, but I grew so much during that time....I am glad it happened! one of my favorite places in the world is 3dpt, and I went there for my rehab! 3dpt is not only a physical therapy place, but it also targets fitness. I learned how to work out better, and really began enjoying it! I loved the positive atmosphere, and I loved encouraging other people that working out or getting treatment! I realized that I wanted to become a personal trainer...because I love people, I love working out, and I love sharing what I have learned about fitness and training!!!! so I think God put that in my path so I would realize his plan for me!! at the time of my injury I was an education major...but after that experience I switched to exercise studies ..and I am soooo very happy now!!!!! I have never been more passionate about anything, and I am so excited to graduate so I can start my career!! sooo I know the girls that tore their ACL's will learn a lot, and I think God had this happen for a reason. I know they will struggle, but I hope they also find hope...and success rehabing!

okay that's whats on my mind today!! peace and love!

0 comments: